Thank you to Keeping It Real for the opportunity to participate in the Really Crafty Link Party #72 with my Flip Flops Family Wreathe. This was so fun and easy to make!
- 3 pairs of cheap flip flops (I chose one pair for each member of our family; these were 98 cents each at Walmart)
- flower embellishments ($1 bin at Michaels)
- white wooden letter for your last name (Michaels)
- hot glue
- glue all flowers to shoes and letter
- glue shoes together along the edges that touch
- glue letter to middle pair
- glue ribbon to back of middle pair
- reinforce ribbon with electrical or packing tape
- hang and enjoy!
- Hint: if you have a peep hole, try to measure the ribbon so that you can still see through some part of the wreathe
Or buy one from Oh BaBee! Originals. I would love to make one for you.